Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Burt's Bees Bug Bite Relief


Burt's Bees Outdoor Bug Bite Relief: Wow, this chapstick-like tube of 100% natural ingredients REALLY works! After walking Shelby last night, I noticed a nice big mosquito bite on my arm; the perfect opportunity to test my new purchase. The product needs a little warming up to soften before it become "spreadable" - I just ran my finger over the top a few times, and it was ready to be swiped on. The blend of essential oils started to soothe the bitten area in just a few minutes, and the swelling that accompanies any bug bite actually went down! The small size of the tube also makes it easily transportable - ideal for hiking, camping, and any other outdoor activity. I am truly impressed with this product, and will put it to good use down here in mosquito heaven (hell?!).

No comments: