Tuesday, August 19, 2008

J/A/S/O/N Shampoo and Conditioner

J/A/S/O/N/ Pure, Natural & Organic Aloe Vera Shampoo and Conditioner: I picked these guys up at Whole Foods the other day - there was a nice selection of natural hair care products, but this line caught my eye since both products claim to "leave hair silky, with less frizz", which is a must during the summertime in Houston! Both the shampoo and the conditioner are bio-degradable, not tested on animals, contain no parabens or animal products, and are packaged in #2 recyclable plastic containers (which are comprised of 25% recycled plastic). The shampoo and conditioner smell lovely, and are less expensive than salon brand products. My hair got a little tangled after scrunching the shampoo through it, but the conditioner did a great job of untangling. As for the frizz-fighting power, these products worked neither better nor worse than all of the other frizz-fighting products I've tried over the years. I think I just have to come to terms with my frizzy waves in this humidity :)

No comments: