Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kiss My Face lip balm

Kiss My Face brand Lip Action balm in "Coconut Crisis" and "Glacial Mint" : A lipstick gal I am not, but I do have a serious addiction to lip balm. This brand's slogan is "obsessively natural", thus the initial draw. I've been using these balms for a while now, and I really like them! Both of these varieties have SPF 15 (I think all of the flavors do) and lack potentially harmful parabens. They smell awesome, and keep lips moisturized without the goopy/sticky lipgloss effect.

There is a blurb on the tubes which states the following: "The bearer of this Balm has helped us contribute $1 to The Alliance For Climate Protection", so you can feel extra good about purchasing one (or five).

Most Whole Foods stores I've been to have a big tub of these balms at the checkout line.


No comments: